Galaxy Watch Active 2 is the latest smartwatch from Samsung released sometime in September last year, it’s the most sophisticated smartwatch from the brand. It comes in two sizes; 44mm and 40mm, both are available in aluminum and stainless steel, while the stainless steel model is equipped with LTE connectivity.
The Active 2 is slim, compact, and very lightweight with the aluminum version weighing just 30g and 26g for the 44mm and 40mm respectively. Each is equipped with 4GB storage capacity which is not so great but should be enough to store some of your favorite files. It has an AMOLED powered display with a 360 x 360-pixel resolution, its also touchscreen and always-on.
The Active 2 is loaded with many features which includes inbuilt microphone and loudspeaker that supports Bluetooth calling and voice assistants powered by Bixby. It’s also equipped with many sensors that enables activity tracking features which includes heart rate monitoring, sleep, distance, golf, and more.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm/40mm Features
- 1.4/1.2 inch always-on AMOLED display allows you take a quick glance anytime.
- Aluminum/stainless steel case are durable with MIL-STD-810 rating.
- 4GB ROM and 768MB RAM allows you store your favorite files on the watch and also enables a smooth performance.
- Digital rotating bezel allows you to navigate the watch effortlessly.
- Customizable watch face, choose from the many uploaded watch faces or create your own.
- Customize watch face using the Mystyle app to take a picture of your outlook and the Active 2 turns it to match what you’re wearing.
- Tracks your activities such as heart rate, sleep, distance, golfing, blood pressure, swim tracking, steps and more.
- About 40000 preloaded golf courses to choose from.
- Make calls from the non-LTE models by connecting to your phone Bluetooth (Bluetooth calling).
- LTE models is a standalone smartwatch that allow you to make and receive calls without your phone, allowing you to go out without your phone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you by notifying you when there’s a new notification on your phone.
- Features apps such as Strava, MapMyRun, Endomondo, Spotify and more.
- Over two days long battery life.