The Galaxy Watch is Samsung’s flagship smartwatch released about two years ago, yet still one of the best smartwatches today, it’s a comprehensive smartwatch equipped with many features. It comes in two sizes; 46mm and 42mm, both have a casing made of stainless steel, while the straps are available in leather as well as silicone materials. You can also change the straps to your preferred choice 22mm or 18mm. While the 42mm is available in rose-gold and midnight black, the 46mm is available in silver color. It’s also available in two models; LTE and Bluetooth only.
Both sizes are equipped with cellular connectivity which makes these two standalone smartwatches that allow you to make and receive calls independent of your phone. The Galaxy Watch features an AMOLED display that’s very vivid and interactive with Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ covering the screen. It also has a physical rotating bezel that allows you navigate it effortlessly.
This device also comes with many sensors such as accelerometer, heart rate sensor, and barometer which enables it to track activities such as your heart rate, calories, sleep, distance, steps, and more with many preloaded sport modes to choose from. You can also pay from this watch via the Samsung Pay, while the battery life is about 2 days or more.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm/42mm Features
- 1.3/1.2 inch always-on AMOLED display allows you take a quick glance anytime.
- Available in stainless steel case with MIL-STD-810 rating.
- 4GB ROM and 768MB RAM allows you store your favorite files on the watch and also enables a smooth performance.
- Rated 5ATM (50 meters) waterproof rating which makes it suitable to wear to the swimming pool or ocean.
- Physical rotating bezel allows you to navigate the watch effortlessly.
- Customizable watch face, choose from the many uploaded watch faces or create your own.
- Customize watch face using the Mystyle app to take a picture of your outlook and the Active 2 turns it to match what you’re wearing.
- Tracks your activities such as heart rate, sleep, distance, golfing, blood pressure, swim tracking, steps and more.
- Bluetooth only models allow you make calls by connecting to your phone Bluetooth (Bluetooth calling).
- A standalone smartwatch that allow you to make and receive calls without your phone giving your phone some breathing space.
- Keep you connected to all that matters to you by notifying you when there’s a new notification on your phone.
- Equipped with NFC that allows you to make payment on the go via Samsung Pay.
- Features apps such as Strava, MapMyRun, Endomondo, Spotify and more.
- Over two days long battery life.